Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Remaining Schedule

The last three days of my fortnight in Transilvania my hosts had maintained the pace of the schedule for me.
Claudia & Dan

Sunday saw me in two different churches one morning, at three homes during the afternoon, and then in Șimleu at Bethany Baptist Church in the evening.  The Pastor, Dan Mogos, was one of the two people I've met last Summer in Chichester, and he'd invited me to speak to his congregation on three days on the subject of forgiveness.  I introduced the subject with an example from the Old Testament on that occasion (about 100 attending), and then we returned to Dan &his wife Claudia's home where we we were served dinner by Claudia and Dan's lovely Mother-in-Law.

On Monday, I caught up with emails in the morning, then heeded over to Șimleu again for two 50 minute workshops on the same subject, building the themes from the Epistle to Philemon.  About 40 people attended this one, and 30 were able to attend the final two on the Tuesday evening, which was real encouraging as it was the third consecutive evening for these people to be meeting with other members of the church.

No comments: